Hello, Beautiful!

Let's get started! My name is Brooke Segler and I am a Senior at Troy University. I love to eat, cook, be outdoors, hang out with friends, and spend time with family. I am starting this blog for one of my classes, but I am also terrible about updating about the beautiful mess I call life. I currently live with my sister and her daughter. My sister and I had our ten year plans change DRASTICALLY! I have learned to lean on her in more ways than ever! Since I am a Senior in college my rooming situation is VERY different than the average college student. I am writing this blog to give a bit of an insight on my life living with a two year old. I want to help educate others on parenthood. I also want this blog to be fun and light hearted. I am in no way trying to tell you how to raise your child! I am just simply giving some advice just in case you might be in the situation that I am currently in! I hope you enjoy!

-Brooke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Being Outside

Meet the Roomies!

Valentine's Day!