Meet the Roomies!

Hi again! My roomies are literally the best. Yes, I may be a little biased! Our situation is not normal to everyone else, but to us it is pretty normal. I honestly would not have it any other way! Our home is filled with love, laughter, and chaos!

I would not trade it for the world. A home is not complete without a pet, obviously, so we have a thirteen-year-old shih-poo that is basically deaf and almost blind, named Charlie. He is the sweetest dog too! We also have a couple of hermit crabs and their names are "Hot" and "Ew"!

My sister name is Valerie and she is 29 years old! She is a little bit taller than me (she always lets me know) and she has deep red hair. She is a nurse practitioner and a mother! She has a bubbly personality, a kind heart, and she is incredibly smart!

We are very close with one another. Even though she is my sister, I still consider her as one of my best friends. We do get on each other nerves, but that is life. At the end of the day, we can always count on each other to be there even if we are annoyed with one another.

Valerie gave birth to her first child 2 years ago. Anna Claire came into this world on April 22, 2016. That was easily the best day ever for her, and it was mine as well. It has been a complete joy watching Anna Claire grow up. She brings light to all of our lives.

Her personality is very spunky and energetic! She loves to run, play outside, have playdates with her friends, dance, sing, and eat! She loves being the center of attention, which is most of the time, but in other times she loves to sit and "read" her books. She absolutely loves to play "mommy" and taking care of her baby dolls.

In such a short time Anna Claire has learned so much, and she keeps on learning new songs, numbers, colors, letters, and starting to put sentences together. It is beautiful to see how much Anna Claire loves her mommy and how much she learns from her too. I am very grateful to be a part of this wonderful journey.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Being Outside

Valentine's Day!